|Myths|| Chalana Arroy Heals the Scars (myth) |
Issaries the Concilliator (myth)
Lhankor Mhy Finds the Truth (myth)
Shrines and Temples
You can build a shrine and a temple to him.
If you sacrifice to Urox, he may bless you with the following :
- Berserker : Increases the chance of victory, with more deaths and wounds on both sides.
- Sense Chaos : Helps warn against chaos incursions.
- Smite Chaos : Improves the chances of fighting against chaos.
- They Uroxi are mighty in battle, but tend to see Chaos under every leaf. -- Ring Member
- Storm Bulls are not exactly lawless. But most of them feel that rules are for other people. -- Ring Member
- Wealth means nothing to Uroxi warriors, so we can't buy them off. -- Ring Member
On the Ring
- Urox became the special foe of chaos, as he was the most affronted by the betrayal of the Brother We Do Not Name.--Ring Member
- Urox is the foe of Chaos. When he fights for us, he is the Cleansing Wind. When he bullies us, he is the Bad Wind. --Eurmali
- Storm Bull is brother to Orlanth. He is the bad wind. He is the smiter of Chaos, and the breaker of furniture. --Ring Member
- Chalana Arroy Heals the Scars (myth)
- Issaries the Concilliator (myth)
- Lhankor Mhy Finds the Truth (myth)
- The Storm Age (myth)
Urox's name derives from aurochs, an extinct bovine.