|Myths||Ernalda Feeds the Tribe (myth)|
Maran Gor, the Earthshaker, Mother of Dinosaurs, is Ernalda's grim sister and one of the more important deities amongst those you cannot worship.
Shrines and Temples
You can only build a shrine to her.
If you sacrifice to Maran Gor, she may bless you with the following :
- Earthblood : Improves the fertility of fields when people are killed on them.
- Blast Earth : This is a curse upon a tribe of your choice, their fields are wracked terribly if it works.
At the beginning of the year, your god-speakers may tell you that she demands you to learn her blessing this year, or else she will provoke an earthquake.
On the Ring
You cannot have a worshipper of Maran Gor on the Ring.
Maran Gor has never been a part of the Storm Tribe herself, but has had a profound influence on it and the Lightbringers. She is encountered during the Ernalda Feeds the Tribe heroquest as the one who keeps Barntar in her underground lair.
- The priestess will care more for sacrifice to her deity than for rings and silver. -- Ring Member
- The favor of Maran Gor may bring us power, but it will also make others fear us.-- Ring Member
- Maran Gor isn't so bad. Eurmal stole her skirt once, and she didn't kill him. Just dismembered him a couple of times.-- Ring Member
- Mother of earthshakers yearns for furrow-snack. Ring-breaking will send her embrace elsewhere. -- Ring Member
–Ring Member, King of Dragon Pass